We’re very excited to announce that with the support of HM Revenue and Customs tax credits Voxly Tuition can now offer up to 70% discount for our tuition services. Children from all backgrounds deserve to perform at their best and with the help of this scheme they can.
What does this mean?
- Our lessons are potentially 70% cheaper
- We can offer our tailor made tuition approach to children from a variety of backgrounds
- If your child is a current pupil they can benefit by taking more lessons with us therefore further improve their understanding and crucially their results.
Go to HM Revenue and Customs to learn more about the scheme and how to apply.
Please note: that in order to apply you must be working at least 16 hours a week.
Voxly Tuition is an Ofsted registered centre. The safety and security of your child is of the utmost importance to us and we have taken a number of measures to safeguard your child.
- All our Staff Members have DBS checks – this ensures they are safe to work alongside children.
- We follow strict health and safety procedure and have emergency plans in case of any eventuality.
- Our teachers are experts in their various fields and come from strong academic backgrounds.
We aim to maintain our high standard of professionalism under Ofsted’s guidance.
Voxly Tuition is now Edexcel Registered. Our A level courses are perfect studying under the edexcel specification.
We cater to every need and budget, Voxly Tuition can provide both individual and group classes depending on the needs of our students.
We also provide up to 70% discount with the use of tax credits, to learn more about the scheme click here.